Researchers exploring specimens in the Brain Knowledge Platform can sort the specimens list by one or more specimen properties.
In the Sort By menu, researchers can:
- Click the search bar and type the name of a specimen property of interest.
- Click the arrow in an oval pill to change the sort direction.
- Click the “x” in an oval pill to remove that sort property.
- Click any specimen property from any category to sort by that property. Note : use shift+click to add a property to the sort, rather than replace the current sort.
- Click “reset” to return to the default sort options for the current project.