Projects leads in the Data Catalog can publicly release information about specimens (cells, slices, brains) through the Brain Knowledge Platform. Public researchers can explore these projects through the knowledge.brain-map.org website.
Key Features :
- Browse information about a project’s specimens, including metadata, measurements, taxonomic annotations, and links to raw data sources
- Browse specimen visualizations, when available
- Filter specimens or sort specimens by metadata, measurements, and annotations
- Share an interesting set of specimens with others
- Choose specimens properties for the filters and display
- Download specimen information to continue analysis elsewhere
Available Projects :
- Mouse Visual Cortex Patch-seq data, from the Allen Institute for Brain Science
- Coming later in 2021: numerous -omics and full morphology datasets
To see general information and description about the project, navigate using the dropdown in the top header.
To return to the broader Data Catalog, navigate through the same menu.
To ask a question about the product or data, click “Help” in the top right of the website and post a question on the Community Forum. We strive to respond promptly to all requests.
To return to the Allen Brain Map home page, click the corresponding button in the top left of the website.