Severe TBI Survivor Astoundingly Healed - Seeking Researcher

Hello!!
I am hoping to find a Neuroscientist who wants to research why the heck I’ve healed so uncommonly well.

Last April I was hit by an SUV going over 40mph. I was in San Diego, and an ambulance took me to Scripps Memorial. Initially I had a Glasgow Coma Scale of 3. I had multiple brain surgeries, including one to implant a Shunt for my newly acquired hydrocephalus. After 1st week in the hospital, my parents were informed by Neuro docs that I would not survive. I was kept in a medically induced coma for several weeks, have no memory of the next 4 months, and was in the hospital for 5 months. I was discharged at the end of September and medical staff said I would always need a wheelchair, feeding tubes, and an at-home Nurse. Fortunately, they were wrong. I’m in excellent physical condition.

After being gone from Seattle for 1.5 years, I’ve returned to independent living on my boat in Lake Union. I’m hoping to build community here of TBI survivors, and would love to connect with some other adult with a Shunt. But more importantly: I hope to find Neuroscientists who want to research my uncommonly successful healing so we can help other survivors. I’d also like to help promote health policy and get into public speaking.

Please let me know if you have any advice!

Here is the video I posted on YouTube a few months ago:

Medically records and CT scans are also available.
Many articles were published about my accident. Here is one:
https://www.seattlebikeblog.com/2021/04/27/seattleite-lindsay-caron-seriously-injured-while-biking-in-san-diego/

Thank you!
Lindsay Caron Epstein
513-518-1438