AHBA genotype info

Hi guys,

I am working with the AHBA data, and I’m trying to find the ApoE genotype info (e.g. 3/3, 3/4) for the six donors. Is this data currently available? If so, could someone help me access the data?

Thank you!

Hi @fye,

Thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we do not have genotype data available from donors associated with the Allen Human Brain Atlas project.
For current and future projects that involve human tissue, we are working to make genotype information available; however, due to HIIPA regulations and the individual research rules that are specific to each project, this is not always possible.
Data in the Aging, Dementia and TBI Study does include notation on ApoE status of the donor, but we do not have brain-wide profiling available for this project.

Thanks again for asking!

I see. Thank you for the timely response!

Hi team,

I wanted to check if you are still planning to make the genotype data available, and if so when you anticipate this could happen.

Thank you very much!

Hi @akim, we have no plans to release any additional information about existing atlases (e.g. Allen Human Brain Atlas); however, for some atlases we do have differing degrees of genotyping and sequencing information. Details can be found in the specific atlases, and the Explore: transcriptomics page includes a good summary of some of the relevant links. For raw RNA-seq data, see this post.

Thank you for letting me know!