Abstract submission and registration are now open for BioImage Informatics, which will be at the Allen Institute on October 2-4, 2019. This conference is jointly hosted by the Allen Institute for Brain Science and the Allen Institute for Cell Science. Abstracts are due June 5 to be considered for a talk, or July 24 to be considered for a poster.
2019 themes include:
- Applications of machine and deep learning to analysis of cellular structure and related function
- Reconstruction and analysis of neuronal structure and networks
- Morphological image analysis and its contribution to cell type and cell state and creation of atlases
- Quantification of dynamic images and transport phenomena
- Automation of data acquisition and analysis
- Dynamic cell imaging and biological processes