Invitation to Preview and Test Patch-seq Data Exploration Tool

In early 2021, we’re releasing new data exploration and visualization functionality for patch-seq data (detailed below). Initially this functionality will be enabled for the Allen Institute’s mouse datasets from visual areas, and over time additional datasets can be explored in this way.

If you’re interested in previewing and testing this functionality before it’s released, please reply in this thread and someone will direct message you if we still have available slots in our testing process.

Intended functionality includes:

• Search through thousands of cells based on cell types, brain region and other metadata, cell type probability, and morphological and electrophysiological features
  • Visualize cell type assignments, electrophysiological responses, and morphology reconstructions
  • Visually compare cells within a T-type based on their morphological and electrophysiological features
  • Download data

Hello, just got here, but it seems like a nice feature. I am interested in trying it out. Are any slots still available?

Best,
Tiago

1 Like

Thanks Tiago, I sent you a direct message.

Hi! Is the Patch-Seq Data Exploration Tool going to come online soon?

Best,
Sydney

Hi Sydney,

The engineering teams are hard at work on this, and we’re targeting a public release in March. Are there specific things you’re looking to use this tool for?

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for getting back to me! Our lab works on direct lineage reprogramming of cortical glia to interneurons, my PhD will focus on V1. At some stage it would be cool to have access to the full data as a comparison to that of our induced neurons… at the moment, I am just exploring so would be useful to play with the tool!

Sydney