MapMyCells task stuck at "Input file validated" step for many hours without progressing

Hello,

I’m encountering a persistent issue with the MapMyCells tool: my mapping task has been stuck at the Input file validated stage for several hours, even though the page showed an ETA of 5 minutes when I submitted it. The progress never advances to the “Algorithm run” step, and no error message is displayed.

Task details

  • Reference Taxonomy: 10x Whole Mouse Brain (CCN20230722)
  • Mapping Algorithm: Hierarchical Mapping
  • Input: h5ad file of mouse hippocampal snRNA-seq data
  • Submission date: Oct 9, 2026

Troubleshooting I have tried

  • Refreshed the task page multiple times
  • Re-uploaded and resubmitted the file once; the issue reoccurs exactly the same way
  • Verified that the h5ad file uses standard mouse gene symbols and meets the input requirements

Could the team help check whether this is a server-side issue, or if there is a format problem with my data that is blocking the pipeline? I can provide more file details or logs if needed.

Thank you for your help!