NeMO entry for MTG RNAseq raw data is empty

Hello!

I would like to download the raw RNAseq data for the human MTG dataset via NeMO, but the dataset appears to be empty. (link) Has the dataset been uploaded here? Or is there a different entry that I should use? I understand that I will need to submit some paperwork to get access, but I just want to make sure that I’m looking for the data in the right place to begin with!

Thank you,
Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your interest in the human MTG dataset! The raw data are on NeMO, but you’ll need to follow the instructions here to gain access, since access to this dataset is controlled: NeMO Archive - Accessing Controlled Access Data

There are also open access data associated with this same collection that you can view here.

Hope this helps!
Ray

Thanks Ray!

I checked on NeMO, but the entry for the dataset appears to be empty. At this link , it says 0 GB and 0 files. Could you point me to the exact entry for the MTG dataset on NeMO?

I understand that I will need to fill out the data access request, but I don’t want to go through all of the paperwork if the dataset isn’t there in the first place.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam,

No problem! That’s understandable. I just confirmed with the folks at NeMO Analytics that there are in fact files available for this study, and that you can gain access to them by going through the process at the link above. The limited access bucket for this study contains 416 raw files and 624 processed files.

Please follow up if you run into any issues!

Thanks,
Ray