Will Mouse Patch-Seq data be available in NEMO Analytics?

I found the mouse patch-seq scRNA data on the NEMO archive, but in the NEMO Analytics tool (specifically, the Single Cell Workbench), I could not see the patch-seq data in the pull-down menu for public datasets. Are there plans for this dataset to be accessible in the NEMO Analytics tool? Thanks so much.
Shawn

Hi,Shawn
I have met the same question, have you dealt with it yet?

Perhaps @gouwens could take a look at this. I haven’t followed the NEMO Analytics progress, but would’ve hoped it was set up to use any dataset from the archive!

Sorry, I missed your reply before. As of now (end of September '23), the patch-seq data is not in the pull-down menu.

I would have thought the same, that if the dataset is in the database, it will show up in the pull-down menu. So far though, that doesn’t seem to be the case for the patchseq data. Thanks for replying.

Yeah, I don’t know anything about NeMO Analytics. This is the link to the NeMO page for the Patch-seq data: NeMO Data Archive Assets

Maybe if you ask the people at NeMO, they could say what needs to be done to make it visible in the NeMO Analytics application?